If chicken breast is one of your go-to protein sources, you'll want to include this delectable recipe in your muscle-building arsenal. The tart apple cider vinegar and spicy mustard, together with a little brown sugar and ketchup, give this dish a bite.
Cook Time: 60 Mins
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup low- sodium ketchup
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat the grill. In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients except the chicken. Cook over medium heat until the contents have been reduced by half.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and brush with barbecue sauce. (Sauce can also be refrigerated for later use.)
- Grill the breasts for 4-5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink on the inside.
308 Calories / 52g Protein / 2g Fat / 12g Carbs